The Waterloo Arms
A traditional public house where you will always receive a warm welcome from Alan, Annette and the team.
Our cosy front bar is the perfect place to chat during those cold winter evenings, while our rear conservatory and beer garden are ideal for when things warm up a little. We are family and dog friendly
Our conservatory is available for hire for meetings and private functions. We host a number of different functions including (but not limited to) weddings, birthdays, funerals and christenings.
The bar has a number of handpulls offering Hop Back and guest beers on a rotational programme. We have Live Music on Saturday nights and a popular roast dinner on Sundays from 12 noon to 5pm.
Please call or email to book.
Events- Beer festivals as advertised
- Music on Saturdays - Sunday roasts
Facilities- Dogs welcome
- Large beer garden and conservatory, suitable for functions
- Rolls and Sandwiches available at lunchtime
- Clean pub with top quality beers both Hop Back and Guest…
- 10/10, no other score would do.