Never judge a book by its cover. On the outside a typical suburban 1930s roadhouse style pub, on the inside, one of South London’s hidden treasures.
An award winning pub with a warm, welcoming atmosphere created by Gary and his team. Serving a range of cask beer from Hop Back Brewery and regular guests as well as a range of lagers, ciders, wines and spirits all in a relaxing and vibrant environment.
The Sultan also sports a walled garden and bright conservatory in which to relax and enjoy good conversation.
Events- Quiz nights on Tuesday 8pm (Fortnightly). Please contact pub for date
Facilities- Walled Garden
- Upstairs room available for meetings and events.
- Small selection of toasted sandwiches, cheeseboard etc available.
- Summer BBQ’s – contact pub
- Beer Festivals – contact pub
- Quality local. … inside it’s a proper drinking venue with a great selection of well kept beer. Owned by the Hop Back brewery from Salisbury – GFB is a personal favourite. Best of all, the price is very cheap – a pound lower than pubs a 10-minute walk away. Friendly staff. Free wifi. Superb pub.
- The Sultan is a real favourite of mine, low prices, nice and basic , exceptionally clean and ale is all important. They now do a range of Guest ales and the forthcoming ones are on a board above the bar. The staff take trouble to ensure a full pint, i’m looking forward to that in the winter